An Important Message from Rao Legal Group, LLC regarding Coronavirus/COVID-19
Rao Legal Group, LLC (“RLG”) has been closely monitoring the ongoing developments regarding the COVID-19 outbreak. The safety and well-being of our clients and employees is our utmost priority. With that in mind, we would like to share what we are doing to ensure our offices are protected and how new and existing clients can work with us during these uncertain times.
- Employees routinely sanitize offices and meeting areas.
- Employees are practicing social distancing by taking turns working from home when possible.
- Employees who feel ill are required to stay home.
- New and existing clients now have the option to use Zoom video conferencing and phone conferencing in place of in-person meetings.
- Our planned Trust Funding Workshop will also be available as a webinar to allow attendees to tune in while continuing to practice social distancing. If you have already purchased a ticket to attend in-person and would like to switch to the webinar, please reach out and we will assist you.
Planning for the future has always been a cornerstone of our law practice, and the need to do so has become even more apparent over the past few weeks. Rao Legal Group, LLC remains committed to offering our clients compassionate strategic planning services. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our office at 609-372-2855. For further updates and guidelines on COVID-19, please refer to the Center for Disease Control.
Over the next few weeks, RLG plans to host a weekly Lunch & Learn via Zoom video conferencing to invite non-clients to join us to understand the importance of estate planning. Like our in-person Lunch & Learn workshops, these Zoom meetings will be completely free. You can request a link to these meetings by reaching out to Renee from our office at email@example.com.
UPDATE: Due to New Jersey’s mandated lockdown, all RLG staff will be telecommuting for the foreseeable future. RLG will continue to be available to you by phone or by Zoom video conference during this time. Our upcoming Trust Funding Workshop will transition completely to a webinar format for the safety of all participants. If you have any further questions or concerns, please call us at 609-372-2855.